Clarity PPM 15.6.1
Best New Features
- New Task Assignments for Projects
- Improved user experience and Grid Enhancements
- Project Management
- Jaspersoft 7.1 Reporting
- Enhanced Datawarehouse
Project Management Updates
Project Managers are now able to view ETC’s and manage any of their task assignments all within the project in the new clarity PPM 15.6.1. The new release also offers some much need project management tools like the Project Grid Page Companion and saved views so that you can get all the data viability when you need it most.
Below are a few more of the new features now available to all PM’s.
- The New User Experience uses the existing business rules from Classic PPM for adding, editing and deleting assignments.
- Select from a list of available resources, roles, or teams using the same project assignment pool setting used on the Project Task page. (On the Task Details panel, often called the flyout, click Staff.)
- Search by resource name, ID, or primary role.
- You can view Effort data in units of hours or FTE.
Data Warehouse Additions
In this release, Clarity PPM has continued its phased rollout of the new Dynamic REST API and the option to export to CSV in the modern UX
In all grids in this release, you are now able to do large exports that are greater than 500 rows.
The Classic PPM user interface continues to support exports with up to 25,000 rows; however, the New User Experience now supports CSV exports with up to 250,000 rows.
Jaspersoft 7.1 Reporting
In this newest release, Jaspersoft provides embeddable software improvements to provide developers with the building blocks to create their advanced reporting solution with CA PPM. The new Visualize.js is designed to deliver a more immersive reporting experience with the use of little to no coding components.
In Clarity 15.6.1 Jaspersoft 7.1 comes pre-installed and your data has never been more secure with known cybersecurity vulnerability fixes as well the CA JDBC adapter allows you to run queries from Jaspersoft Studio Professional without relying on a VPN connection.
This has been a high-level overview of the new Clarity 15.6.1. release. You can find more in-depth information on the release from CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company right here.