Engage with peers and industry leaders sharing their Clarity Public Sector implementation experience.
Optovia and Broadcom are proud to present a Canadian Public Sector Clarity Roadshow event. We are very pleased to be hosting this live in person event at the Canadian Museum of Nature. Please join us to hear from Canadian Government Leaders, Broadcom’s Product Management Team, Optovia’s Innovation and Implementation Teams, and other industry leaders – Talking all things Clarity!
We are grateful to welcome speakers from Public Services and Procurement Canada, Shared Services Canada, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Broadcom, Optovia, and more!
The event will begin with registration and networking at 10:15am. Presentations from Broadcom, and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will then take place prior to breaking for lunch. The afternoon sessions will include guest speakers from Shared Services Canada, and Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Broadcom Clarity Product Management: Clarity’s latest functionality and product roadmap
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Implementation journey, using Clarity’s Modern UX for Project Management, Pilot lessons learned, demonstration
- Lunch and networking
- Shared Services Canada: Implementation journey and overview, vast Clarity use-cases, demonstration, key lessons learned
- Optovia: Clarity innovations, Canadian Public Sector implementations and use cases
- Public Services and Procurement Canada: Utilizing Clarity for Application Portfolio Management, Activity Reporting, and IT Plan + New Initiatives – Services Inventory, Business Continuity Management, Business Impact Analysis, and Integrated Planning